Moms are great, aren’t they? Whether about your mom, or the mother of your children, the kids in any family have grown up being fed to satisfaction by her cooking. You have lived all your life with her support, both tangible and intangible. Mom is always there in life to find you and bring you back and keep you on your feet.
While mom may always tell you she doesn’t need anything, she is human, and everyone loves surprises and expressions of affection. Here are some classic ways to put a smile on your mother’s face.
• Take her to the movies and dinner – Moms get busy being moms. They want to be treated like a woman, too. Surprise your special mom with a night on the town. Start the night off with a bouquet of flowers on your way to the movies. After the movie you can take her to a fancy restaurant and let her indulge.
• Eat in – Don’t want to tour the town? You can still indulge mom with gourmet food at home. Spoonful of Comfort’s Thinking of You gift is beautifully packaged and includes delicious soup, bacci rolls, cookies, and a unique ladle to serve up the smiles. Don’t forget; you get to include a hand-written note.
• Write her a letter – Sometimes the simplest acts of recognition warm the heart the most. Why not write a letter to your mom about all of the things you are grateful for over the years?
• Make her a video message – If you are into making videos, then try recording a video message for your mother. Like writing a letter, the mother in your family will have a hard time keeping her eyes dry as she watches you express your gratitude for all that she has done in your life.
• Treat her to a spa or salon – Self-explanatory. Mothers love a good massage or pampering.