Classic Valentine Soup Package
Starting at: $84.99
This special-edition package is just right to send to your mom, to your grandparents, your kids, and yes…even your sweetheart. (Who wouldn’t love a ready-to-eat meal?) Take a cue from Cupid and warm someone’s heart this Valentine’s Day.
Your Valentine’s Day Care Package begins with:
- Soup as warm as your love (4-6 servings)
- 6 heart-y rolls
- 6 sweetheart-worthy cookies
- Sparkly ladle
- Valentine chocolates
- Heart confetti and Valentine greeting
- Personalized note card
Flowers are lovely and chocolates are nice but sending some delicious soup for Valentine’s Day is a unique, warm, and comforting way to express your feelings from afar. Surprise your loved ones this Valentine’s Day with a Valentine’s soup package from Spoonful of Comfort. This gift will be welcomed by any of your loved ones, not just your sweetheart. Everyone loves receiving gift packages in the mail, and it’s even better when the package is filled with something delicious! When you can’t mail a hug, a ready-to-eat meal is the next best thing. Here’s what’s included in our Valentine’s Day Soup Package:
- 4-6 servings of one of the following soups:
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Tomato Basil Soup
- Chicken and Wild Rice Soup
- Broccoli Cheddar Soup
- Garden Vegetable Soup
- Italian Wedding Soup
- 6 soft and chewy dinner rolls
- 6 delicious cookies of one of the following options:
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Triple Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- Sugar Cookies
- Snickerdoodle Cookies
- A shiny new ladle
- Valentine chocolates
- Heart-shaped confetti and a Valentine greeting
- A personalized note card from you!
Does your Valentine eat gluten-free or vegan? We’ve got you covered. Send our Gluten-Free Valentine Soup and Mugs Package or our Vegan Gourmet Meal. They’ll appreciate your thoughtfulness and consideration. It’s just one more way to say “I love you” on Valentine’s Day this year.
Valentine’s Day Package Customer Reviews
Spoonful of Comfort packages are a joy to give and to receive. Here is what some Valentine’s Day package recipients shared with us when they sent or received their gift:
- “The hearts and sentiments on the various boxes were exceptionally great. Such a nice change from always sending flowers.” -Mindi L.
- “The packaging itself was so nice and you could tell a lot of thought is put into this process. The soup is absolutely delicious, and the rolls were soft and flavorful. I would have commented on the cookies, but my husband ate them, so I expect they were good as well, he is a chocolate chip cookie snob!” -Kathy S.
- “Sent the Valentine’s Day package to my daughter at college since she wasn’t home for Valentine’s Day. Her reviews were terrific—the soup and rolls and cookies. She loved it and I felt like I was sending her a hug!” -Deborah I.
More Valentine’s Day Package Offerings
Spoonful of Comfort has a variety of offerings for Valentine’s Day. Maybe instead of looking for Valentine’s soup ideas, you’re more interested in giving hot cocoa and cookies, pie, or a pampering package. No matter what you’re looking for, we’ve got you covered! Have a look at our other Valentine’s Day offerings:
Sweet Sips Valentine Package: This cookies and hot cocoa gift package is a tasty gift perfect for any of your friends and loved ones.
Valentine Sweetie Pie: Send your valentine a 9-inch round pie from our blue-ribbon collection. Choose from our Marionberry Lattice Pie, our Apple Caramel Crumb Pie, or our Pecan Pie with Chocolate Drizzle. You can’t go wrong—they’re all delicious!
Galentine Package: If you don’t want to give food for Valentine’s Day, consider this gift. Although it’s designed for the ladies in your life, Gals and guys alike can benefit from this relaxing self-care package. It includes a super-soft blanket, comfort socks, a lavender eye pillow, a Warm Fuzzies plush pack, a Cozy Cotton Candle, matches, and more. It’s perfect for the loved ones in your life who could benefit from slowing down and enjoying some relaxation.
Valentine Soup and Mugs Package: Delight an entire family of loved ones with this gift package. They’ll receive 6-8 servings of soup, 6 rolls, 6 cookies, 4 designer mugs, hot cocoa, a ladle, a Valentine’s Day greeting, and a personalized note card from you.
Wishing you and yours a delicious holiday filled with ladles of love. Happy Valentine’s Day from all of us at Spoonful of Comfort!