Tea and Cookies
Starting at: $29.99
Time for tea! Cozy up to a warm cuppa—the tried-and-true answer to uplifting someone’s spirits and taking stress down a notch. This tiny care package includes delectable goodies to show someone special that they’re your cup of tea.
Your Tea and Cookies care package includes:
- 6 tea-party-worthy cookies
- Tea Trio fine tea variety
- Raw honey and dipper
- A personal note care from you!
- Shipping included!
Tea and Cookies Gift Basket
Do you know someone who’s feeling a little overwhelmed by life? This comforting and delectable tea and cookies basket is a calming gift that’s sure to relieve a bit of stress and simultaneously boost their mood. As one of our simpler care packages, it’s got just the right number of items to bring a little relaxation—and hopefully a smile—to your gift recipient’s day. When you can’t be there in person to pour the tea and bake the cookies yourself, don’t worry, we’ve got you covered!
Spilling Some Historical Tea
The history of tea is fascinating. Did you know that humans have been drinking this beverage for thousands of years? As the story goes, in 2737 BC, while Chinese emperor Shen Nung sat beneath a tree, leaves drifted down and landed in a pot of boiling water being prepared by his servant. The emperor decided to drink the infusion—and some believe that’s how the practice of consuming tea began!
If you’re curious about why have humans been drinking tea for millennia, this article by nature.com claims that drinking tea aids meditation, helps calm the nerves, and has many health benefits. Interestingly, “The effect of tea on behavior is slightly paradoxical . . . Tea is calming, but alerting at the same time,” says Andrew Scholey, a psychopharmacologist at Swinburne University of Technology in Melbourne Australia. Consuming tea may be a wonderful way to improve health—it’s also why it happens to be a lovely gift for someone who could use a pick-me-up.
Here’s What’s Included in the Tea and Cookies Package
Tea Trio fine tea variety
6 Soft and Chewy Cookies (choose from these tasty options):
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Ginger Spice Cookies
- Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- Sugar Cookies
- Snickerdoodle Cookies
- Vegan Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
- This delicious wildflower honey is collected from chemical-free land and from hives free of antibiotic residue. It’s a sweet addition to any of the three delicious cups of tea your recipient will enjoy with this package.
A Personal Notecard from You
- Are there a few things you’d like to say? Share your thoughts and well-wishes on a personal notecard that we’ll include for you.
No Extra Shipping Cost
- Guess what? Our affordable Tea and Cookies gift package includes shipping!
A Few Customer Reviews
People love our tea and cookie sympathy gift basket—and we bet the person you send it to will, too!
- Awesome Package: “I received the Tea and Cookies package from my sister after foot surgery and loved it. The cookies are so fresh, and the tea/honey is delightful. I then sent two comfort packages to relatives, and they loved them just as much. It is a great way to show comfort and love to special people in your life! The package is so nicely done!” –Laurie S.
- Box of Love: My sister was very happy with the comforting Tea & Cookies box. She especially liked the teas. You sent it quickly, which was needed, and very much appreciated. Thank you! –Lucinda K.
- My Happy Box: “Loved my box! The packaging was beautiful and fun, made me smile as soon as I opened it.” –Mary G.
Many of our customers appreciate the option of a little customization. If you feel like this gift box is great but would like to include another item or two, we’ve got a few ideas for you. Spoonful of Comfort has multiple jewelry options that will leave your gift recipient with something meaningful to wear long after their tea and cookies are gone. Perhaps they’d love a pair of Handcrafted Rose Earrings, a Bee Happy Necklace, or maybe a You Are Loved Bracelet that will be the perfect reminder of how you want them to feel each day.
Your gift recipient might also enjoy the soft glow and comforting scent of a candle while they sip their tea and enjoy their cookies. Our candle offerings are made from a 100% natural wax blend and are hand poured into adorable tins. Choose from Lavender Fields, Springtime Peony, or Frosted Birch.
Nothing beats a cozy pair of socks! These two add-on options are like a hug for the feet. They’re a great gender-neutral option for any gift recipient. Choose one of these comfy options: Keep Your Head Up Socks or You Are the Best Socks.
Tea and Cookies Gift Basket Delivery
Your Tea and Cookies gift basket will be handled by UPS and can be delivered anywhere in the 50 United States. Expect standard shipping to take 2-3 business days to arrive. We also offer Express 2-day and Express Overnight shipping options if you need a last-minute gift delivered. Please note that all orders must be placed before 7:00 pm ET to ship that day. Orders placed after 7 pm ET will ship the following day. Spoonful of Comfort is open Monday through Friday and is closed on national holidays. Orders placed on weekends will ship the following Monday. Feel free to call 877-404-7678 with questions or visit our FAQ page for answers to common customer questions.
We’re so glad you’re considering the comfort of a tea and cookies gift basket or one of the other care packages from Spoonful of Comfort. Our gift options are a wonderful way to show someone they’re appreciated and that you care. Should you choose to purchase a gift package from us, we’re confident your recipient will be surprised and uplifted by the attractive package delivered to their doorstep, even more delighted by its contents, and happy to know they’ve been on your mind.