6 Message Board Quotes for People Who Love Cookies
Have you jumped on the message board bandwagon yet? They’re amazingly customizable, and the perfect thing for sharing funny, inspirational, and/or heartwarming messages with your family or visiting friends. Or, if you let your kids get involved, just another way for them to leave suggestions regarding what treats they need from the grocery store. But at least their suggestions will look cute!
Quotes for People Who Love Cookies
We just grabbed a message board of our own, and immediately started searching for the perfect quotes to celebrate the launch of our Cookie Comforts care packages— the very best gift for all the cookie-lovers in your life. Each gift includes either 2 or 4 varieties of our bestselling cookies, all boxed up in pretty packaging and ready to send wherever there’s someone in need of a fix…
In the meantime, want to borrow our cookie themed quotes for your own message board? Here’s six of our favorites:
1. “A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand.”
- Barbara Johnson
2. “If you can’t change the world with chocolate chip cookies, how can you change the world?”
- Pat Murphy
3. “Cookies are made of butter and love.”
4. “When You’re Down and Feeling Worse, Keep a Cookie in Your Purse.”
- Anonymous, but whoever they are, we agree with them.
5. “Life is short, eat cookies for breakfast.”
- Another wise insight from Anonymous.
6. “Today me will live in the moment, unless it’s unpleasant, in which case me will eat a cookie.”
- Cookie Monster
Check out some fun Father's Day quotes. We also have a healthy handful Mother's day quotes as well to help you create some feel good moments w/ mom.
A Cookie Comforts care package makes a great Father’s Day gift, end-of-year teacher present, and it pairs perfectly with a get-well-soon card. Whatever the reason, start trying to narrow down your cookie choices, and start sharing the love.