The 19th of June is the celebration of Father’s Day 2016. But how you show dad your love and appreciation? You can buy him a cool tool box or surprise him with a home upgrade like kitchen cabinet makeover or a bathroom makeover.
Whatever “manly” surprises you have in store for the dad of your household, don’t forget to make an impression on his softer side, too. Here are some of our favorite customer-submitted inspirational quotes for dearest dad.
1. A father is someone who you look up to no matter how tall you grow.
2. A father is neither an anchor to hold us back, nor a sail to take us there, but a guiding light whose love shows us the way.
3. Any man can be a Father, but it takes someone special to be a dad. – Anne Geddes
4. We never know the love of our parents for us; till we become parents.
5. A Father holds his child’s hand for a while, but holds his heart forever.
Love messages for dad this Father’s Day.
1. Dad, I may not need you to hold my hand anymore, but I’ll always need you to hold me in your heart.
2. To the first man to ever hold my hand, buy me a dress, smile at me, tell me how to be strong, and teach me how to love, happy Father’s Day. I love you, Dad.
3. Dad, you’re my Superman, which makes me your Superson. Being with you is always Superfun. Wishing you a Super Father’s Day.
4. This man’s biggest hero will always be my dad. Happy Father’s day, Dad!
5. The greatest gift I ever had came from God; I call him dad.
Funny messages for Father’s Day.
1. “Don’t tell mom,” the best advice you ever gave me. Happy Father’s Day!
2. A Father is a guy who has snapshots in his wallet where his money used to be.
3. Dad, thanks for putting up with my crap, literally.
4. The older I get, the smarter my father seems to get. – Tim Russert
5. You’re my favorite parent. Just don’t tell mom.