Peace and Pampering Care Package
Starting at: $104.99
We could all use a little more zen these days—and here’s some peace your lucky someone can’t pass up. They’ll cozy up with a plush, light-as-a-wisp blanket and socks. Soothe the stress away with luxe toiletries and tea. And breathe in the warm scent of a flickering candle.
Your Peace and Pampering package begins with:
- Cozy Comfort Throw
- Cozy Comfort Socks
- Pure Goat Milk Hand Cream
- Pure Goat Milk Lip Balm
- Soothing Tea Trio
- Lavender & Eucalyptus Candle of Calm
- Calming coloring book
- Colored Pencils
- Comfort Has Met its Matches
- A personal notecard from you
Peace and Pampering Care Package
It’s so easy to get overwhelmed these days. Gifts for self-care are a great option when you notice that someone you care about could use a little downtime, this pamper care package is something thoughtful you can have delivered to their door that will remind them they’re loved—and that you want them to feel that way! Spoonful of Comfort customers have found this care package for stress to be perfect for anyone who just needs to relax and receive the next best thing to a hug.
What’s Included in This Package?
Our Peace and Pampering Care Package includes a variety of soothing items that are sure to help your recipient slow down and take care of themselves. Here’s what’s inside:
- Cozy Comfort Throw and Socks: Our stone-colored Cozy Comfort Throw and unisex Cozy Comfort Socks are the stars of this comfort care package. They’re incredibly soft, light, warm, and most often get described by recipients as a “hug” for your body and feet. Your loved one will look forward to every opportunity to put on their cozy socks and snuggle up with their throw The experience is bliss! Here’s how one of our customers described this self-care package gift: “So well done. Everything is so perfectly packaged, and the blanket is really worth the entire thing. Every time I have sent this, my friends and family are brought to tears because of how meaningful it is to them. We are all going through A LOT these days. So happy I found you early in the pandemic so I can bring joy to friends and family in such a unique and heart-warming way!” -Heidi G.
- Pure Goat Milk Hand Cream: Beekman’s hand cream is perfect for sensitive skin. Along with pure skin-softening goat milk, this simple yet effective formula is infused with gentle, moisturizing ingredients like shea butter and botanicals. It’s also cruelty free, fragrance free, and paraben free—just what someone’s hard-working hands need for a little pampering.
- Pure Goat Milk Lip Balm: Alongside Beekman’s hand cream, your gift recipient will be delighted to discover that our self-care gift set also includes Beekman’s Pure Goat Milk Lip Balm. This natural lip balm is safe for sensitive skin and sooths, hydrates, and protects with moisture-rich nutrients like plant oils that pair perfectly with the creamy goat milk base. Your loved one can keep their lips soft and cared for with this worry-free, satiny lip balm.
- Soothing Tea Trio: Tea has a long history of bringing calm and comfort to humans. This self care gift basket wouldn’t feel complete without a little something warm and soothing to sip on. We’ve included three, sustainably sourced, organic selections: Egyptian Chamomile, Mint Green, and English Breakfast. If a human can experience a hug in a cup, this is it!
- Lavender & Eucalyptus Candle of Calm: The relaxing blend of lavender and eucalyptus in this peace-inducing candle is sure to calm the nervous system, improve the mood, and rejuvenate the spirit. It’s soothing glow will offer some serenity to your loved one’s evening routine with its soft light and gentle fragrance.
- Comfort Has Met Its Matches: What’s a candle without matches! These cheerful, designer matches are the perfect complement to your recipient’s new favorite Spoonful of Comfort candle.
- Calming Coloring Book & Colored Pencils: Did you know studies have indicated that coloring reduces stress and boosts creativity? The Moments of Mindfulness adult coloring book included in this care package was created by international bestselling visual artist, Emma Farrarons. Your loved one will enjoy sweet moments of peace and calm as they color away their worries. (Includes colored pencils)
- A Personal Note Card from You: Your self-care care package wouldn’t be complete without a personal note from you. Let us know what message you’d like us to include. This will surely be the most cherished part of your gift!
Our Dedication to Customer Service
At Spoonful of Comfort, it’s very important to us that both the sender and recipient have a wonderful experience with our company. Finding the perfect gift package for mail delivery doesn’t have to be frustrating or complicated. Our customer service is a privilege and priority we don’t take lightly. We understand that sending the right gift is all about the positive emotions involved and we love being a part of meaningful moments for people! We’re fully dedicated to serving you. If you’re ever having trouble, please don’t hesitate to call us at 877-404-7678. You can also visit our FAQ page to discover answers to questions frequently asked by other Spoonful of Comfort customers.
Delivery of Peace and Pampering Care Packages
Spoonful of Comfort offers standard shipping delivery that takes up to three business days. We also have express options for faster delivery if you’re hoping to get your gift delivered as soon as possible. In most cases, orders placed prior to 7:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Friday, will ship the same day. Our gift boxes can be shipped anywhere in the 50 United States.
We’re confident your loved one will receive a healthy dose of comfort from the contents of this gift box. It’s a wonderful way to help someone feel seen and to remind them that their well-being matters to you. At Spoonful of Comfort, we love providing self-care package ideas and developing gift box combinations that help our customers extend love and comfort in a variety of ways. Wishing you and yours an abundance of peace and self-care opportunities now and in the future.
Your friends at Spoonful of Comfort